Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My 1st post!

Hi Everyone! (or no one....)
I'm Tova! Also I have a secret to tell you *sshh* I have never blogged before

OK now i need to tell you that I lied. I totally had a live journal for about a week. But i didn't really know what to do with it, so I gave up.

But seriously this is my first legit attempt at documenting my live since I had a journal in high school.

So here is some stuff about me:

I am engaged. It is the most important thing about me (ranked by how often I talk about it). I love being engaged. The future hubby David and I have been together since high school and i am so ready to be his wife! The thing that makes a serious relationship difficult when you are young is that you aren't both mature going into it. Sometimes your relationship is ready for things that you aren't! I have known I wanted to marry David since about a week of dating him, but it has taken us a long time to get to this point where we can: A) afford a wedding, B) start to feel like grownups who are ready to be a family, and C) rent a car on our honeymoon. (just kidding I'll still be 24)

Some other stuff about me:
I love science. I am a chemist for a company here in Eugene my homeland.

I am also a little unreasonably obsessed with my cat Dutchess- named for the Aristocats!

I speak French and Italian. Mostly French- I started taking it when i was 7!

I LOVE to travel. I spent 7 months during college being a bum with a backpack and a eurail pass and just going where i felt in Europe. I think everyone should do this.

OH- also I am Canadian. I was born in Calgary but I have lived in the states since I was about 2.

That's kind of the highlights. Now I'll give you some dirt on the man:

His name is David and he is awesome. Like gets up at 6 with me and irons my clothes for work even though he doesn't have to be up till 10 awesome.

He makes glasses at LensCrafters.

He is an Opera student. He is a tenor and his voice just makes me melt. He also sings with a group called Rezonate *ahem shameless plug ahem*. They were 3rd at the Harmony Sweepstakes this year and they will blow your socks off... or whatever.

So That's us for now. I hope someone other than Dutchess reads this!

1 comment:

  1. Once you start blogging you can't stop. Well at least that is what happened to me. : )
    Good luck with everything!!

    ReplyDelete